Hot on and off the road
Winter's well and truly here, so pick up a mid-winter adventure and go further with a free 14L Acerbis tank worth $699.
Whether you are on a local dirt-kicking, mud-slinging trail ride, adventure rides or dodging traffic and pedestrians on your daily commute, the DR-Z400E is the bike to do it all.
It’s light, and with advanced long-travel multi-adjustable suspension front and rear, it’s agile. The compact liquid-cooled high-compression-ratio 398 cc engine is precisely integrated into the highly rigid frame and provides broad, tractable power and torque of a large-displacement 4-stroke engine.
The DR-Z400E is fitted with powerful disc brakes and lightweight aluminium wheels, plus push-button, electric starting as well as new black wheel rims for 2019.
The hottest trail bike on the market plus the ability to ride it on the road.
* Promotion ends 30 September 2019, or while stocks last. Acerbis tanks are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
- The engine features compact, streamlined design for the double advantage of low engine positioning and extra-slim, off road rider-friendly chassis.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- KEIHIN FCR39 flat-side carburettor for seamless and smooth engine power delivery.
- Quickly-release left side cover for easy access to the air filter.
- Dry-sump lubrication system makes crankcase compact.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers contribute to weight reduction.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm and adjusts ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter with a lightweight electric starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery.
- Automatic decompression system lifts one exhaust valve to provide easy starting.
- The bodywork features smooth transitions between the tail and seat to facilitate machine control on or off-road.
- Long travel, 49mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive linkage rear suspension system are both multi-adjustable.
- Narrow frame made of thin, round and rectangular chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimum weight.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||398cc|
|Bore x Stroke||90.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor KEIHIN FCR39, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2310|
|Overall Width (mm)||825|
|Overall Height (mm)||1235|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||315|
|Seat Height (mm)||935|
|Dry Mass (kg)||127|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||80/100-21 M/C 51P, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||120/90-18 M/C 65P,tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10|
Find out more about the Suzuki
DR-Z400E - Dual Purpose Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us