The GN125H is a perennial favourite with riders who want the essence of commuter riding with a dash of traditional style.
Fitted with alloy wheels, a comfortable low seat and an electric start 4-stroke engine with ample torque for brisk city riding. Nimble, agile, with a relaxed riding position, the GN125 is economical and fun everyday transport.
Available in three glossy colours with accented pin striping on the tank.Features
- The 5-speed transmission is geared to make optimum use of engine torque output for smooth riding.
- Relaxed riding position with semi-pullback bars and the well-cushioned seat.
- Classic chromed components include front and rear fenders, rear-view mirrors, turn signal and stoplight-stays and grab-bar.
- The dual rear shock absorbers come with 5-stage preload adjustment.
- Convenient push-button electric starter.
- Front 18-inch and thick rear 16-inch tyres on sporty cast aluminium wheels.
- The conveniently shaped grab bar is easier to hold and also takes luggage.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||1945|
|Overall Width (mm)||815|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||175|
|Seat Height (mm)||735|
|Curb Mass (kg)||107|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm, spring preload, 5-way adjustable|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.75-18|
|Tyre - Rear||3.50-16|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10.3|
|Maximum Load||150kg including rider|
Find out more about the Suzuki
GN125H - Learner Approved Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us