Looking for your first street bike? With bold and sporty looks, and technology and engineering knowledge gained from the GSX-R heritage, the GSX150 is all you need.
Offering a lightweight, compact electric-start 150cc engine, the GIXXER is ideal for commuting or weekend touring. Featuring SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology the GIXXER delivers the next generation of riding performance with low fuel consumption and superior acceleration. A comfortable riding position and large diameter front forks combine with dual disc brakes for a stable and controlled on-road performance. Plus there is also the option of the fully faired version.
Colours available: Blue, Red and Black.
- Bold and sporty graphics
- Clear Lens LED Tail Lamp
- Ultra-lightweight engine for maximum efficiency and ultra-lightweight
- Aluminium 4 stroke, single cylinder 154cc engine powered by cutting-edge Technology - which boasts top-class Power performance without compromising fuel efficiency.
- Newly designed hi-tech frame: Utilising lightweight material and optimised rigid parts achieves a lightweight (135kgs) easy to ride chassis
- Automatic headlight on: A safety feature which keeps the headlight on as long as the ignition is on.
- Large-diameter front forks: Increases the rigidity around the front section and reduces the weight.
- Lightweight piston incorporating racing technologies has a skirt with an inverted triangle shape, the first in Suzuki‘s small-size motorcycles
- Compact cylinder head with an optimised design helps achieve a compact combustion chamber resulting in a lightweight head. Cooling fins above the combustion chamber help better cooling resulting in better power performance.
- Suzuki Jet cooling system (SJCS) ensures better cooling of engine resulting in better power and mileage
- Pulsed secondary AIR-injection system (PAIR): Ignites unburned hydrocarbons and reduces carbon monoxide emissions.
- Throttle Position Sensor: Ignition timing is varied according to throttle position, contributing to superb pick up and throttle response.
- Tubeless radial tyre: Highly rigid tubeless tyre minimises leakage of air in the event of a puncture ensures high safety. Radial rear tyre with sporty appearance improve straight-line stability
- Fully digital speed meter
- Dual-Muffler: Dual outlet type exhaust for improved exhaust efficiency and impressive appearance.
- 3 spoke wheel: Unique Y-shaped 3-spoke lightweight wheel like in bigger motorcycles.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||154|
|Starter System||Electric & kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||2050|
|Overall Width (mm)||785|
|Overall Height (mm)||1030|
|Seat Height (mm)||780|
|Curb Mass (kg)||135|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||12|
Find out more about the Suzuki
GSX150 - Learner Approved Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us