DR-Z125L BIG WHEEL
Two for the Trails
Blending race inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off road package creates the DR-Z125L. Built around a time proven chassis and engine package while inheriting its sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125L yields motorcross styling that looks good at the local track or a favorite trail.
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805 mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Race inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM -Z250 and RM-Z450.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1885|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||290|
|Seat Height (mm)||805|
|Curb Mass (kg)||89|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
Find out more about the Suzuki
DR-Z125L BIG WHEEL - Off-Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us