Laying the foundation of riding fun
Torque-packed, electric-starting 49cm 4-stroke engine. Super-cool race-style looks. An easy and fun choice for children to learn fundamentals of riding. With an adequately sized engine and adequately sized chassis, the user-friendly DR-Z50 is ready for many enjoyable years down the road.
- New graphics and front fork colour
- 49cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, twin-valve engine – adequately sized and packed with torque.
- The combination of 49cc engine power and 10-inch front wheel makes for ample tractable power on various terrain.
- Automatic clutch and a smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission.
- Push-button electric starter and traditional kick starter.
- Conveniently located starter lever on the handlebars for easy accessibility.
- 560 mm seat height for beginners and skilled riders.
- Sleek, super-cool race style appearance inherited from its RM-Z big brothers.
The DR-Z50 is designed for use by children and off-road use only - not for use on public roads. Single rider only - weight limit 40kgs. Not recommended for children under age 7. Parental supervision required during operation. Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||49|
|Bore x Stroke||39.0 mm x 41.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI VM13|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1320|
|Overall Width (mm)||580|
|Overall Height (mm)||790|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||560|
|Curb Mass (kg)||54|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Leading/trailing|
|Brakes - Rear||Leading/trailing|
|Tyre - Front||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||3|
Find out more about the Suzuki
DR-Z50 - Off-Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us