Super Limited Stock!
Descended from the World Championship winning RM-Z450, the first motocross bike to feature fuel injection, the 2018 RMX450Z is designed for serious competition and off-road riders.
Powerful and torquey 449cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine shares core with the race proven RM-Z, but with modifications for more usable power across a wider range of conditions.
The frame, suspension, and bodywork are nearly identical to the RM-Z450's - maintaining that model's slim, aggressive styling, but adding an electric start, full-function instrumentation, a 19-inch rear wheel and lighting to make it a superior trail riding machine. That's like taking your hard-core motocross machine out onto the trail. Only better. Much better.
- New black anodized Excel aluminium rims
- Electric starter powered by a compact battery, a coolant reservoir tank and an engine protector plate.
- Large magneto-generator is fitted to charge the battery and power the lights.
- Advanced fuel-injection system makes for extra-smooth power delivery, high fuel efficiency, superb reliability and reduced emissions.
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance and better protection from dust.
- Minimal modifications from the motocross engine include modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low and mid-rpm power.
- 5-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios.
- The aluminium-alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability.
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance Showa forks and Showa piggyback-reservoir style rear shock.
- Rear suspension linkage geometry combines the RM-Z series' renowned turning-on-rails abilities with optimized handling performance for trail rides.
- The aluminium alloy swingarm is derived from RM-Z450. It maintains ideal balance, while the rear suspension linkage benefits from reduced free play.
- Motocross-developed seat, slim bodywork and low-profile aluminum-alloy fuel tank together compose a comfortable, ergonomically riding position.
- The full-function, two (sport/standard) mode instrument cluster in a durable, ultra-compact housing includes a low fuel level warning light.
- Useful two-mode instrument display; Sport mode simply shows timer, tripmeter, average speed and tire-diameter correction. Standard mode also shows speed, time, two trip lengths and voltage.
- An integrated tyre diameter calculator allows precise fine tuning for different tyres to ensure accuracy of the speed and distance displays.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||449|
|Bore x Stroke||96.0 mm X 62.1 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||2185|
|Overall Width (mm)||840|
|Overall Height (mm)||1265|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||320|
|Seat Height (mm)||950|
|Curb Mass (kg)||123.5|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||80/100-21 51M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||110/100-18 64M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||6.2|
Find out more about the Suzuki
RMX450Z - Off-Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us