Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
The 2020 Boulevard S40 - designed for you to enjoy the simple pleasure and pure excitement of motorcycling.
New blacked-out engine and rims, along with black brake and clutch levers, triple clamps and outer front for legs.
- 652cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine with Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) delivers strong low-to-mid rpm range torque.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- Electric starter with auto-decompression for easy starting.
- 5-speed transmission and quiet low-maintenance belt drive system.
- Easy-to-hold custom style flat handlebars give the sporty appearance.
- Low 700 mm seat height.
- 19-inch front and thick 15-inch rear tires with classic spoked wheels.
- Wide, deeply cushioned seat for comfortable cruising.
- Light 173 kg of curb mass for easy control.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Slim, teardrop-shape, 10L fuel tank.
- Multi-reflector turn signals for clear visibility.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||652|
|Bore x Stroke||94.0 mm x 94.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI BS40, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2180|
|Overall Width (mm)||720|
|Overall Height (mm)||1105|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||700|
|Curb Mass (kg)||173|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10|
Find out more about the Suzuki
Boulevard S40B - Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us