The Apex Predator
The 2020 GSX-S750Z ABS blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it, thanks to its unique appearance. The GSX-S750ZA’s stunning red and white bodywork is complemented by a blacked-out engine and chassis components that set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes.
The bike’s special appearance, strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this 2020 GSX-S750ZA is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leader in its class. This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750ZA looks great, is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability.
- Suzuki's Advanced Traction Control system lets the rider select sensitivity to match road condition so that each ride is smooth with natural control of power.
- Aluminum Tapered handlebars combined with black levers and a new sporty design, they enhance the looks of an area that often falls within the rider’s field of vision.
- An aggressive-looking headlight design and fang-shaped position lights directly from the GSX-S1000.
- Lightweight black footpegs share the same aluminium foot pegs used on the GSX-S1000. Both lightweight and sporty, their black colouring makes them blend in naturally with the machine to create a cool look.
- The addition of a standard-equipment belly pan enhances the aggressive styling and cohesive aesthetics of the machine’s overall design.
- Suzuki Easy Start System is just a simple press of the starter button to start the bike without having to hold the button down until the engine fires.
- Low RPM Assist to monitor the engine speed, enabling the rider to operate the clutch lever and pull away without opening the throttle. This helps make negotiating traffic jams and busy city streets smoother and easier.
- Newly designed, sporty, lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels from TPR hold BridgestonBattleax Hypersport S21 radial tyres. This delivers enhanced grip and stability.
- New front petal-type Nissin Monobloc brake callipers and twin. .
- Switches on the handlebars let you select traction control modes and change the LCD information displays on the fly for full control over your settings and riding environment.
- The GSX-S750 features a lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD instrument panel. Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, traction control mode status, gear position, odometer, dual tripmeters, coolant temperatures, driving range, fuel consumption, and a clock. You can personalise the tachometer readout from a choice of five display patterns.
- New swingarm design is a perfect fit for the GSX-S750. It also features a clean and stylish new chain adjuster.
- The streamlined design of the updated exhaust system eliminates the need for Suzuki’s Exhaust Control Valve, improving its looks, greater performance and reduced weight.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||749|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2125|
|Overall Width (mm)||785|
|Overall Height (mm)||1055|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||820|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||16|
Find out more about the Suzuki
GSX-S750A/ZA - Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us