Ultimate Sport, Timeless Styling
Over the last decade, the motorcycle has evolved while staying true to its concept - the pinnacle of high-performance motorcycles.
Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium frame and state-of-the-art suspension, its performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns, and a smooth ride on the highway.
Quite simply the Suzuki Hayabusa is the Ultimate Sportbike.
- 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine built to deliver a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- The chrome nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating is harder and smoother than conventional chrome plating, reducing friction while improving cylinder sealing.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Forged three-ring aluminum-alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength, while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as a back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
- Optimized 6-speed transmission; oil spray to the 4th, 5th and 6th gears reduce wear and mechanical noise during highway cruising.
- Suzuki’s advanced fuel-injection system with tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction improves combustion efficiency and makes throttle response feel more natural.
- Two 12-hole fine-spray injectors on each throttle body improve fuel atomization for better combustion efficiency and while reducing fuel consumption.
- Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and helps maintain stable engine idle under various conditions.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system ignites unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and reduces carbon monoxide (CO) emissions.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets riders select engine settings to match preferences or riding conditions.
- Advanced aerodynamics offering superb wind protection both for normal and completely tucked-in seating positions.
- Twin-spar aluminium-alloy frame built with castings and extrusions.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small surface irregularities.
- The front forks and the single rear shock absorber both have fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping.
- 3-spoke cast-aluminium-alloy wheels shod with 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) front and 190/50ZR17M/C (73W) rear radial tires.
- The standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
- 310mm dual-floating-discs mated with the radial-mount Brembo monobloc front brake calipers. The calipers are lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together calipers, deliver better feedback, and are fitted with larger pistons that increase initial bite for greater control. The hollow-type mounting bolts further reduce weight.
- 260mm single-disc rear brake with single-piston brake caliper.
- Four analogue gauges including step-motor-driven tachometer and speedometer. The round LCD panel includes clock, gear position indicator, S-DMS map indicator, odometer and dual trip meters.
- Engine-rpm indicator, programmable to blink or stay on between 4,000 and 11,500 rpm.
* Please note that ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||1340|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 65.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2190|
|Overall Width (mm)||735|
|Overall Height (mm)||1165|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||120|
|Seat Height (mm)||805|
|Curb Mass (kg)||266|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||21|
Find out more about the Suzuki
GSX1300RA Hayabusa - Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us