Make a scooter statement
A lifestyle statement that says as much about your personality as where you want to go. This head turning street smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. The Address 110 sports responsive acceleration, optimised fuel economy and an accommodating 20.6-litre luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear. Plus, the sleek city dimension makes every ride – whether it’s to the school or office, shopping runs – a sheer exciting one.
- Under Seat Storage: Stash your full-face helmet*, rain gear, and other items in the roomy 20.6-litre utility compartment, generously designed for extra spaciousness and convenience.
- Double Helmet Hook: Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet storage and convenience when parked.
- Large Fuel Tank: Equipped with a 5.2-litre fuel tank, the 1.96 L / 100 km* fuel efficient engine propels the new ADDRESS up to an astonishing 265 km on a single tank.
- Comfortable Riding Position: The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What’s more, the ADDRESS’s floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
- Rear Carrier: A rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5 kg)
- Camshaft: Advanced design cam profile significantly improves fuel combustion efficiency while minimises noise.
- Piston: Performance-affecting friction within the engine has been dramatically reduced thanks to the improved piston skirt and pin diameter designs.
- Injector: With an increased number of holes for injecting the fuel, much finer injection is achieved resulting in more efficient fuel consumption.
*Helmets of certain shapes may not fit in the under-seat storage compartment.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||113|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0 mm x 55.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1845|
|Overall Width (mm)||665|
|Overall Height (mm)||1095|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||120|
|Seat Height (mm)||755|
|Curb Mass (kg)||97|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||80/90-14 M/C 40P|
|Tyre - Rear||90/90-14 M/C 46P|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||5.2|
Find out more about the Suzuki
UK110 - Road Range
Our dedicated sales team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your next motorbike purchase. Feel free to call or email us to discuss in detail, book a test drive, and financing options.
Call Free 0800 655 551Enquire with us